Saturday 22 August 2009

Time to Panic



The photo in the layout above is one of my all time favourites. It was taken a few years ago just outside out front door and Laura is posing BIG time. I especially liked her jacket which has little pumpkins and swirls all the way around it. She wasn't too fussed on it but that is probably due to the fact that I kept making her wear it. Paper is Winnie's Walls by SEI.

The Shrek layout hasn't progressed any further but at least I haven't torn it up yet LOL. My BF Val is back from holiday tomorrow and I hope she can offer some advice to save it from the bin.

I've got a Scor-pal class tomorrow and the project just isn't coming together. I know what I want to do but for the life of me I am struggling tonight. Maybe I will leave it and just get up early tomorrow. Let's hope I don't oversleep!

Laura had her friend Caitlyn for a sleepover last night and they didn't get to sleep until 3am so I am probably too tired to be very productive tonight. Off now to get an early night and hopefully I'll be full of beans tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment