Saturday 1 August 2009

All Change

Val and I decided to change some stuff around in the classroom today so we set to work by taking all of the card and scrapbook layouts off the walls. We then started to categorise everything into sections and put everything back up again. It took us a few hours (and a couple of bars of chocolate later it was done. It definitely looks better and we were pleased with the result. We still have a few things to do tomorrow to finish it off and then I'll post some piccies.

We were also planning some activities for our 12 hour crop next Saturday. We are both looking forward to it as we usually take half the day to actually get started on our scrapping and then it is time to go home. Hopefully by starting at 9am we may have begun before lunch time. My DH has volunteered (or perhaps "been conscripted" would be a better description) to go and get fish suppers for our dinner so that is all organised.

In an attempt to organise myself in advance I went to ASDA tonight to order some 5" x 7" photographs for the crop and I will pick these up on Monday. I had asked Val to get me a copy of the new Scrapbook Trends Magazine earlier this week and I intend to have a look through it to see if I can get my inspiration going and maybe plan out a few layouts in advance.

Off now to put my feet up with my mags.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing it on Saturday! :)

    Please miss, can I have my copy of Scrapbook Trends back on Sat as I am missing it! ;)

    ReplyDelete