Monday 10 August 2009

Do You Ever Wish .........................

that you hadn't started something? Today I tackled a huggggggge pile of ironing and I was determined not to stop until I got to the bottom of the basket. It took me almost all day and I was fed up by the time I was finished. Anyway at least it is all done and put away (which was almost as big a task LOL). I then decided to move the bookcase that is in my craft room at home downstairs into the Family Room. Biig mistake!!! Then I began to pull out other stuff and the place looks like a complete tip that will take me a month to sort out. Since I've started on the craft room I think it is time for a complete revamp so I'm off now to look at the IKEA website and source some furniture for my new empire.

After dinner Laura and I went for a walk in Balloch Park. We took some photos and had a good laugh when she started to take photos of me from all different angles saying "work with me, now work it, work it baby! I just dissolved into laughter and couldn't stop, she really can be so funny without trying.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment