Thursday 13 August 2009

New Stash

I started the day with good intentions and dropped Laura off at the school at 9.30am however, on the way home I met my sister Anne and ended up spending an hour and a half chatting and arrived home at 11am with half the morning gone and nothing done. I almost didn't make it to the post office because I forgot DOH!!! I did make it by the skin of teeth as I charged in the door of the sorting office at 12.29.58 and thrust the card at the poor guy. When I got home I couldn't wait to open up my goodies and I am now the proud owner of the Martha Stewart Loopy Lace corner and straight punches. I had a little practice with them and think I feel confident enough to try to use them at the Christmas Card Workshop on Saturday so watch this space.

The Metric Scor-pal is fab and I have been playing around with it doing simple card folds and I'm looking forward to trying out some projects this weekend.

Gotta go now as I've got a big day tomorrow and, as usual, I'm not prepared for it.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment