Monday 3 August 2009

Help - Call Kim & Aggie



I've been busy again finishing off the Scrapbooking wall in the classroom. It is amazing how much dust and dirt was behind the page protectors. I was laughing cos I think I am so clean LOL. Anyway the page protectors were dusted and the walls were given a good scrub so no need to phone Kim and Aggie just yet. I'm getting a bit fed up with the cleaning and tidying stuff and I really should be concentrating on hoovering and dusting at home so maybe I'll get onto that tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to doing some more creative stuff later in the week as I'm meeting up with friends on Thursday evening to do some card making. I also need to prepare a couple of Christmas card samples for our Christmas Card Workshop on the 15th so I'd better look out some stamps. The main problem is the availability of new Christmas papers as the Craft & Hobby Association Trade Fair (CHA) was held last week in sunny Florida and it usually takes a few weeks for the new collections to become available in the UK. It looks like I'll just have to re-invent some of the older ............. sorry vintage stuff at the moment.

Off now to surf some of my favourite blogs and websites to get my mojo going.

Till later.
Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment