Wednesday 19 August 2009

Whatever Happened to Tuesday

.............ooops I fell asleep and missed blogging last night cos I fell asleep on the couch. In my defence I woke early and couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up and started on my daily chores.

My DD and I went shopping for a new bed for her today. She has been complaining that her back is sore in the morning and her bed is not comfortable (like ours). What she really meant was that she wanted a memory foam mattress like ours LOL. Anyway we had fun trying out lots of beds (including water beds) and have now ordered one similar to ours from a local store. It should take about a week to arrive so she will jujst have to be patient.

Here is today's card made from Bazzill Bling & Swiss Dot cardstock, Chatterbox patterned paper and the image is from the Birds of a Feather stamp set from Unity Stamps. The image is coloured using Twinkling H20's.
We are off the Livingston shopping tomorrow with my Mum and Caitlyn one of Laura's friends. Wish me luck - I think I will need it!
Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment