Sunday 23 August 2009

Hooray My Buddy Is Back

Val is back from her hollybags today and it was great to spend some time today catching up with all the news. Our friends Izzy and Sandra stayed behind after the Scor-pal class and we blethered for Scotland whilst drinking tea/coffee and munching cakes and biscuits - well somebody has to do it!

The Scor-pal class went well (after all my worrying yesterday) and everyone was pleased with their project. This may have been due to the fact that we filled our project with cupcakes and muffins to take home.

Laura starts secondary school tomorrow and she is more than a little bit apprehensive about it. She was packed off to bed at 10pm but I'm not sure that she is sleeping yet. We've had the trial run with the new uniform and she looks so grown up. Hopefully I'll have time to take a few photos tomorrow morning (if I can get her out of bed that is).

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. I loved chatting and scoffing cakes with goood friends:D:D The scor-pal class was FAB.....I can see me using this for Christmas .....shhhhh! who said the "C" word :LOL:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val - we know you are "Mrs Christmas" but you are banned from talking about it until at least September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 1 more week to go then.........mmmmmwwwwaaaaahhhh !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete