Thursday 20 August 2009

Flippin Eck My Poor Feet

I almost missed blogging today too as I've just remembered to post. I went to Livingston today and my poor feet feel as if they will never recover from traipsing round the shops LOL. I bet my poor mum will sleep tonight too as she has never walked as much since she had her two knees replaced last year.

I've been trying to scrap a photo of Laura and I in Florida last year that was taken outside the Adventures with Shrek ride at Universal Studios. We had great fun as Donkey was mocking Laura about having a boyfriend (she was sooooo embarrassed). The layout is just not going together as it should and I've hit a bit of a brick wall. If I don't make more progress with it tomorrow then it may end up getting ripped to bits. Call it artistic temperament or just a plain ole hissy fit.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment