Thursday 6 August 2009

TLC Required

My little car needed some TLC today so I took it to the nice man at the local garage who, in exchange for my car keys, gave me a coronary! Seems my little buggy needs a new tyre (£58), a new front bulb (£6), and some other unpronounceable thing to stop an oil leak (£65). Also if this doesn't work it may need to go into intensive care and get something else done and they have quoted £250 for the additional work alone Yipes. I wouldn't mind if I drove flash car but I probably won't get any change from £500 and its only a Corsa LOL.

I've been doing some crafting tonight and have made a couple of cards but will have to post them tomorrow cos it's getting late and I'm jiggered.

Tomorrow is Laura's big performance in the play but she seems to be taking it all in her stride. DH is working so Laura's Gran and I will go along to see her. Apparently it is Romeo and Juliet with a twist - work that one out if you can.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment