Sunday 9 August 2009

THE ACTRESS

I didn't achieve too much on the crafting front today as DH was busy hanging shelves in the shop. I did however manage to do this little card using an image from Floral Fantastical by Unity Stamps. The cardstock in Posie Pink and Beetle Black Bazzill and the pink and black gingham ribbon is from Creative Impressions. I also managed to do some preparation for the Christmas Card Workshop and I'm quite pleased with that.

Here is a photo of Laura posing on the stairs of the new High School after her starring role as Juliet in the adapted play Romeo, Juliet and the Angel. In this version of the play ten people audition for the part of Juliet then three get callbacks. Unfortunately Sophie (Laura) does not get the part of Juliet and hatches a plan to murder the actress who did. She gave a sterling performance of beating the poor girl to death with a club and hurled her body from the stairway pictured. Shakespeare was never like this when I was in school LOL. Till tomorrow. Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Laura looks beautiful and so grown up Fee.
    A "star" in the making xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, thanks for letting me know about your blog, its great to hear from you again. My you have been busy lol. Love the unity stamps will definitely have to add them to my wants list. Keep in touch. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete