Friday 14 August 2009

It Looks Like Being A Colourful Christmas


Oooh the new My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas, Be Merry and Ooh La La for Her arrived in the shop today and it is gorgeous. I hope Jim will be able to get it on the website tomorrow so that I can share it's fantasticness with everyone.

I've been busy running Laura and her friends around today, first to the movies and back, then to the Aqua Disco at the local pool. It is great to finally pop into my jammies and relax for a while.

My sister popped in again today looking for a sympathy card for a funeral she is going to tomorrow morning - no pressure LOL. Anyway I rattled one up in no time at all using my Papertreyink Sympathy set. I love this set it is soooo classy.

Now I've got the munchies and off to scoff a Magnum ice lolly. Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment