Wednesday 5 August 2009

Second Day Goes Well


Well the second day at summer school seems to have gone well and Laura came home full of details of the drama workshop and her part in the play on Friday. After I dropped her off this morning I spent some time taking photographs of the demolition work at the old school. It is quite sad to see it being ripped apart as it was the school I went to.

I hope you like the card I posted, the stamp is called Wedding Circle from Stamping Bella and the paper is Autumn Leaves Carlyle. I stamped the image in versamark and used silver embossing powder and heat set it - I think it is gorgeous and is one of my all time favourite cards.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening and getting some more cards done (well as long as I don't chat too much LOL).

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. So glad today went well again for Laura.
    I'm so dissapointed I can't come along tomorrow evening.:( :(

    ReplyDelete