Sunday 2 August 2009

A Gazillion Thank You's



T0 my BF Val. Today she went above and beyond the call of duty and worked her little socks off. I had the "brilliant" idea yesterday about moving all the cards and scrapbook layouts in the classroom. The job was bigger than we both thought and it took us all day to finish off the cards never mind the layouts. My cricut almost went into melt down as I used it constantly all day to cut letters for the walls. At one point I had to go outside for some fresh air as I had been using several different glue solvents to stick and sparkle up the letters I began to feel light headed LOL. Anyway we kinda got a bit sidetracked and started to focus on ...................... wait for it Christmas! For bit of a joke we made a countdown calendar for the wall for Christmas and put a pile of Christmas cards next to it. When the girls come to crop next week they will think we are nuts (should edit to add they know we are nuts). Here are a couple of shots of our efforts. Oh and yes I know it's not 139 days till Christmas today but it will be next Saturday.
Fee x

1 comment: