Saturday 8 August 2009

Totally Wiped Out

We had our 12 hour crop today and I'm now officially exhausted. The "girls" are a great bunch and the topics of conversation are very varied and we always get a good laugh. Anything can happen and I'm sure that some of our newer scrappers sometimes wonder what we are on. Today Sandra was doing her dog and duck impressions (you don't really want to know any more than that). I didn't get too much done, too much chatting and eating the biscuits and cakes that Sandra and Lynn had kindly brought with them.

I was so tired last night I forgot to say that Laura was fantastic in her play and her Dad and I were so proud of her. She is going swimming with the group from summer school of Tuesday and she is really looking forward to it.

I actually fell asleep whilst blogging last night so I'm off to bed now as tomorrow will be another busy day.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment