Tuesday 11 August 2009

Now You See It, Now You Don't




I had a look through the IKEA website and I think I need one of the 5 x 5 Expedit storage systems. I brought some boxes home today and made a start on boxing up my stash (not a job for the faint hearted). I am going to phone the painter tomorrow and arrange a date for him to paint the room. I will also need to take a look at flooring cos it needs to be able to be cleaned easily.
Laura went swimming with the kids from Summer School today and had a great time. However the downside to this was that she was up half the night worrying about going and actually ended up sleeping between us. When I picked her up from the School we were just in time to see some more demolition in action as the windows and walls on one side of the building were torn down then by tonight the whole wing had been flattened - very exciting. I was amazed at how precise the driver of the digger thing was when he was dismantling stuff. Here are some before and after photos.

DH took a half day today and we went to see The Proposal at the local cinema and we all enjoyed it. As usual we stuffed our faces with popcorn and sweets and I feel a bit sick now.

No comments:

Post a Comment