Sunday 20 December 2009

At Last




It's snowing outside. I woke up this morning to find a light covering of snow over everything and it was pretty to look at but bitterly cold when I went outside Brrr. I couldn't resist taking a photo of Casa Eadie before anyone tramped all over the front garden. I even went out the back door and up the side of the drive so that there wouln't be any footprints LOL. Mad or what? I know it is nothing like what is happening down South but it is the first snow I've seen for a while.

This afternoon Val and I helped Jim's friend to finish off an album he is giving his girlfriend as part of her Christmas this year. He is a really nice guy and he wanted to make her an album all about her dog who sadly died. Val is the resident expert on all things dog related and we had great fun helping to make this album about "Alfie".

This evening was the Crib Service at our church and Laura was doing a reading. Jim and I and her friends Sophie and Jenny went along to support her. She was a bit nervous beforehand but she did really well and she was actually better than some of the adults. She said all of the long words correctly and the minister commented on how well she had done. Afterwards there was tea, shortbread and choccie biscuits for everyone so we all had some - well it would have been rude not to LOL.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Fee although I'd imagine that everything is covered in a lot more snow now than it was yesterday. Its been on and off here in Glasgow. What a wonderful gift for your friend who lost her pet, I'm sure there will be more tears when she see's her beautiful gift (but happy tears). Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is an awful lot more snow today - I'm just wondering when it will stop LOL.

    ReplyDelete