Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Eve Madness


I've been very busy today doing some last minute food shopping, delivering a couple of cards that I forgot about and wrapping the presents. Yeah I know I should have done all this before now but I really couldn't quite get into the swing of it. All I need to do now is clear away the dinner dishes and get ready for Church. We always attend the Christmas Carol Service at our Church and tonight Sophie & Jenny have asked to come with us. I'm going to drop off a few presents en-route so I'd better get my skates on (it is that icy perhaps that is not a bad idea).

I've posted another tree decoration, this one belonged to my Grandmother and it is very fragile. I have to be very careful with it when I'm packing it away every year. One of these days it might not be around but I enjoy seeing it on the tree every year.
I'd better get a move on or I'll be late for the service.
Will catch you later.
Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Fee! Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn - will post message to you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete