Wednesday 30 December 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes the big day has arrived and I'm another year older. Not old enough to want to kill myself but certainly old enough to want to lose a few years LOL. I can't believe it I don't feel 39 (I wonder why!) Whoops maybe I meant 49 years young LOL. Oh my gosh I can' t believe that I am that age I certainly don't feel it.

I've had lots of texts and e-mails from my friends but apart from that things have been very quiet on the home front. Jim is in bed ill (man flu) and Laura had a sleepover last night and stayed up all night then fell asleep at lunch time and didn't surface till 6pm. They both ate dinner and have gone to bed so I'm all on my own again (sob). My birthday cake is, as yet, untouched. Roll on tomorrow till I can have a piece.

Till then.

Fee x

1 comment: