Monday 7 December 2009

Eighteen Days and Counting


I finished my Santa Sleigh today WHOOPEE! It has only taken me two years from buying it to get around to painting and decorating it LOL. Val and I both bought them from The MDF Man at the SECC. I kept putting off the evil day when I would need to start painting it until last week when Val announced she was going to start hers. Not to be outdone I thought I'd better get a move on. All I need now is to ask Jim to bring the rest of the decorations down from the loft and I can take a photo. I have posted a photo of my newest Christmas decoration, I bought this last week when Val and I were out shopping. Isn't Santa cute?

This afternoon I picked Laura up from School and went to my friends daughter's 4th Birthday party. She had already had a party for all her little nursery friends (glad I missed that one whew) and this party was just for family and close friends. The birthday girl (Abbie) was hyper but had a fab time. We played Pass-the-Parcel and Place-the-Jewel-in-the-Crown (think pin the tail on the donkey). She is also fascinated by Blu tack and gave everyone a piece and instructed us to make something and then she judged who the winner was. What a laugh we had and then it all started getting quite competitive LOL. The competition went on for about half an hour with her bossing us all about. We had a great time and finished off by doing the conga along the hall, up the stairs and out the front door - okay so we are officially nuts LOL.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment