Monday 28 December 2009

A Nice Day With Friends

Today I met up with Val and Sandra under the "pretence" of doing some crafting. Izzy was supposed to be with us too but she wasn't able to make it due to the bad weather. Unfortunately not much crafting was achieved, but the main thing was that we had a good time chatting (and eating). I did manage to cover an 8" x 8" album that I'm making about our home and I need to take some photographs to put in it. I've used the Jack & Abby Paper from the Love Elsie Collection for the inside and SEI Velvet Dot paper for the cover. I've had this paper for quite a while but kept putting off using it cos it is a bit too busy for me and not my usual style at all but I'm being brave LOL. Will post a pic soon.

Yesterday we braved the snow and ice and hit the sales at Braehead. I bought a coat and a jacket and I'm pleased with my bargains. Jim also bought a jacket and Laura bought a zip up and a bag. On the way home we decided to go and see the movie Nativity. We all enjoyed it, munching popcorn and laughing all the way through the movie.


Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. sorry to miss out on all the chatting and eating! hoping that weather improves soon! Our pavements are like skating rinks and I havent seen a gritter go thro here for a couple of days :0 Whatever happened to global warming???? :)

    ReplyDelete