Saturday 19 December 2009

Sleigh Bells Ring .................................




are you listening??? Santa Claus has arrived ........ or at least his sleigh has. Just thought I would post a photo of the sleigh that I recently decorated. I hope you like it.

Today I finished off the inserts for my Christmas cards. Please remind me next year not to use so many coloured card blanks and maybe I'll get them finished earlier than the week before Christmas. Val and I have quite a few projects still to finish and I made a list of mine so that I will focus on completing them tomorrow. All I can say is that we'd better start at 6.00 am to get everything done LOL.

Till later.

Fee x

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Fee this is gorgeous. Beautiful work. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the finished sleigh, looks great!
    the hexagonal card is also very appealing.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping by my blog, You have some beautiful crafting on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, it is still a work in progress as I've not twinkled it yet - so watch this space LOL.

    ReplyDelete