Friday 11 December 2009

Girls Night Out




Thursday 10th December

Apologies for not blogging yesterday and today's post is also late. Laura and I had a girls night out tonight and we went to the opening night of Beauty and the Beast at the Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow. It was absolutely fabulous! The singing and the costumes were wonderful and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. We also managed to munch our way through crisps, a large Galaxy bar and a large bag of Maltesers LOL.

On the way there Laura announced that her German project had to be handed in tomorrow (Friday). What project I asked? Oh I've to build a house with furniture out of old cardboard and label it with the german words for all the items. WAAHHH!!! That girl will be the death of me. We stopped off at ASDA on the way home and picked up a couple of boxes. Laura made a door, windows, tv, table and chair and then (due to exhaustion) I suggested she bend the rules a bit and cut some other items out of the Argos catalogue to decorate it a bit more. I didn't study German at school so I have no idea if it is right or wrong but we'll see.


Friday 11th December

I had a mad idea today and talked Jim into taking Laura, Sophie, Jenny and I to the local Cowboy Club Christmas Party. We went along not really knowing what to expect and we had a really good time. Unfortunately I am rubbish at line dancing and after several disasterous attempts I gave up LOL. We didn't win anything at Bingo but more than made up for it at the raffle and between us we won five prizes. To top it all we then tried a game called Open the Box and amongst others one of our tickets was called. The girls decided that they would all go up and Sophie picked the winning key. You would have thought they had won the lottery they were squealing and shrieking so much LOL. The prize was £25 and so we split it five ways. Here is a photo of the gang with their loot and another of the girls dancing.

Gotta get some sleep now. Till tomorrow (whoops I mean later today)

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment