Wednesday 23 December 2009

Day Four - No More Snow Today







It is still very very cold though. I dropped Laura at school this morning and headed into Marks & Spencers in Dumbarton for a few bits and pieces. When I arrived in the car park at 9.02 am I couldn't get a space it was absolutely chocca with cars. The shops were heaving with people who looked as if they were preparing for a seige rather than one or two days LOL. I was almost lynched in ASDA by a man who wanted some peach water and here I was almost emptying the shelf in front of him (get a life). The look he gave me deserved a slap but I restrained myself and I did leave him a few bottles. He obviously never heard of "if you're not fast you're last".
Here are a few more photos of my Christmas decorations. I didn't realise I had such a snowman thing going on. I have a snowman wreath on the front door, three snowmen on the front steps, two at the side of my fireplace, two on the mantelpiece and so it goes on. I obviously like snowmen LOL. I love my Santa mat too and it always makes me smile when I wipe my feet on it.
Off now to try and wrap a few parcels then get an early night.
Fee x



2 comments:

  1. Hiya, love your snowmen.....I know you have a thing for men in uniform but didn't realise it extended to snowmen too ....LOL.
    Did you manage to survive the shopping trip today ???
    love
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - my secret is out now. I survived the shopping nightmare but only just!

    ReplyDelete