Friday 4 December 2009

I'm Not A Celebrity But Get Me Out Of Here!

Where did today go? I feel as if I've been running around like a nutcase and achieved very little. I went from one domestic crisis to another however, I'm looking forward to tomorrow and cropping with some friends.

My niece Jan needed a lift to the airport this morning as she is off to meet friends in Thailand for a couple of weeks. She has just bought a flat and this is her last holiday before joining the rest of us poor mortgage owners.

I've been watching the final of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and I cannot believe the things that poor Gino managed to eat. I will be voting for him (nothing to do with the fact that I think he is HOT LOL). Off now to register my vote.

Whoohoo Gino won and is King of the Jungle - a well deserved victory FANTASTICO LOL.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment