Saturday 5 December 2009

Just Us Two Chickens & Our Scor-pals




Today I was supposed to be cropping with a group of friends but for one reason or another everyone except Val and I pulled out. We had a good time anyway crafting, chatting and eating (as usual). I did get into trouble for forgetting to toast the pancakes but I'm sure she'll forgive me in time. We managed to eat two pancakes each so I'm sure it wasn't too much of a hardship.

Whilst on out travels earlier this week we had picked up some little Christmas chocolate bars in Tesco (4 for 79p) and I decided to give them a makeover. You always see re-wrapped Hershey Bars and Nuggets on the US websites and as I'm not fond of them, I wanted to do something that would suit some of the chocolate bars we get in the UK. I took out my trusty Scor-pal and designed this little box to hold the chocolate bars. Val was on hand as usual to stop me driving myself mad when trying to work out the measurements. The paper is Sweetwater, the cardstock is Bazzill and I have twinkled it with irridescent Glamour Dust. The Holiday Treats For You Stamp is from one of my PTI sets. Apologies for the photography as the light isn't good in the evening. I also packaged up some more reindeer food and I just have to print off the poem and they will be finished.

I am cropping tomorrow with Sandra, Izzy, Val, Margaret and Maxine and I'm looking forward to that. Let's hope they don't all cancel or I really will start to worry LOL.

Later gaters.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh these look fab Fee, they look so expensive and a great stocking filler. You have such good idea's. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased that you like them Dawn. I can help myself scanning the shelves for bargains that can be altered. I think I had another addiction LOL.

    ReplyDelete