Tuesday 15 December 2009

We Shopped Till We Dropped



Tonight I took Laura shopping for an outfit for her school disco which is next week. She nearly drove me nuts and we were in and out of every shop in Braehead. After 3 hours I was beginning to flag and we headed home - thank goodness. We still have to get shoes for her but that will have to wait until later this week. She has really narrow feet and it is difficult to get shoes to fit her properly as they are normally too wide.

This afternoon I played around and decorated some gable boxes from PTI.
This one is covered using papers and a tag from the My Mind's Eye Colourful Christmas Range. I love the alternative bright colours instead of the traditional red, green and gold. I've posted one above and I hope you like it.

Till tomorrow.

Fee

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the shoe shopping. I don't envy you lol. Great box, beautifully decorated. Hopefully this comment will save tonight. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the gable end boxes and the previous picture of "Uncle Jim"-How Jack and Leah are growing!
    I hope this comment reaches you as I am not sure about last week's. I'm not too good at this.

    ReplyDelete