Friday 18 December 2009

Update From The Past Couple of Days


Thursday 17th December

I popped out today and bought our Christmas tree. Normally we do this as a family and make it a day out with lunch etc but this year time has just flown by and I didn't want to leave it until the weekend in case there were none left. It's now in its pot in the lounge and we will decorate it when Laura gets home from school tomorrow.

I needed some last minute Christmas cards so I quickly whipped out my Quickie Glue Pen and my Glamour Dust and got to work. I've posted a photo to let you see my handiwork. Well you always need a quick card and I love this little penguin, he is by Stampendous and only cost £2.99 - fab price and soooo cute !

Friday 18th December

I've been ironing like a mad woman today as I've been letting it pile up again. Oh how I hate ironing but I like everything (and I mean everything) to be ironed. I've decided that I've done all I can do and I'm sending the rest out to The Press Gang and to hang with the cost LOL.

Tomorrow Val and I are meeting up to try and finish up some of our many Christmas projects - we will really need to get a move on LOL.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment