Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR & ALL THE BEST FOR 2010


I hope that everyone had a nice time last night. No mad parties at our house we just stayed at home to bring in the bells and then went to bed. Laura and I went to my mum's for dinner but Jim has had a bit of a cold (man flu) so he didn't make it. I did my meals on wheels routine and brought something back for him so that he wouldn't starve.

I also did a little bit more to Our Home album and I've posted a photo of what I've done to the album so far. I hope you like it.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for the 30th and a Happy and Healthy New year. Hope Jim feels better soon.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksfor the birthday wishes Margaret. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fab birthday Fee and Happy New Year. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete