Thursday 28 January 2010

The Verdict




The girls came over before school this morning and they just loved the Bo Bunny Edgy Album (and they thought I was very clever which was nice). They decided to go to the Fit for Girls Club after school and Laura came home exhausted LOL. Sophie and Jenny have just got a new puppy and Laura went over to their house this evening to see it. I'm just waiting on the inevitable question - when can we get a dog?
After dinner I dragged out the mixing bowl and ingredients for carrot cake and it is cooling as I type this. It smells yummy and I just hope it tastes as good as it smells. I've never made carrot cake before so this is a first. If it turns out well I'll post the receipe, if not send the get well cards to the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley where I'll be getting my stomach pumped.

I've posted another couple of photos from the book.

Ta ta for now.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. The album is beautiful Fee and TBH the photos don't do it justice as it's so much better IRL IYKWIM LOL ( I hate abbrevs. LOL )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a gorgeous album Fee, the girls must be chuffed to bits with it and they look as if they had great fun in the pics. I'm drooling thinking about you carrot cake, hopefully I won't be visiting you in the Royal Alexandria and I can get a copy of the recipe. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete