Tuesday 5 January 2010

Meet My Newest Toy

Jim bought me a new printer for my birthday - isn't it fab? I set it up in my Craft Room earlier today and I can't wait to print off some photos. I've hidden it in my Craft Room to prevent everyone and their Granny using it cos i want to keep it for my photos. We already have a printer in the Family Room for general use so hopefully I'll be able to keep it safe. Val told me about a great offer on Epson Photo Paper at Rymans and I asked her to bring me a couple of packs of paper so that I can play YIPPEE! Can't wait to get started.

We awoke this morning to find that another inch of snow had fallen during the night. This was a bit of a surprise as the weather forecast hadn't predicted any snow for us in the west. Today was very cold and it looks like tomorrow will bring more of the same. I cleared our front path at lunchtime so that at least we can get in and out the car safely as the path was extremely icy.

I'm hoping that this cold snap will disappear in time for our scrapping weekend on 22nd - 24th January as I don't fancy having to wear my thermals and pack a shovel in the car (there won't be room anyway cos of my scrapping stuff LOL).

Till later taters.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. Snap! I got the same but mine is not being kept just for photos. So far I have only printed on paper - mine was for Christmas.
    Need to do photos soon before the weekend away.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Fee! I'm a real gadget girl and that looks amazing! I've not had my printer long but am not that happy with it. Let us know what it's like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had much of an opportunity to use it yet but I'll let you know how I get on.

    ReplyDelete