Thursday 14 January 2010

Anyone for Modge Pdoge?

I did manage to do some crafting today and I cut and covered my 2 pence bird feeder. It sounds as if I didn't do much but believe me it took ages to cut the paper to fit and to line up and cut out the centre hole. I also Modge Podged the paper to protect it from the elements so that it will last a bit longer. I just need to decide what to do with the roof and then finish off by decorating the front. I'd better hurry up and get it finished cos these little birds in my garden look hungry LOL.

Laura went to the Youth Club tonight so I was able to get my "fix" of Coronation Street totally uninterrupted - pure bliss.

Tonight is the PTI January release and I am trying to be good but I don't know how long I can last but we'll see.

See ya tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments: