Monday 4 January 2010

We Actually Did Some Scrapping!




Amazing isn't it? Well Val and I thought so. Despite a late start we managed to work on a few scrapbooking projects. Izzy and Sandra didn't make it today due to poor weather conditions but we hope to get together whenever the weather improves. We managed to consume half of the birthday cake that Val had kindly brought me and it was YUMMY. The kind of cake that was soooo goood you just had to have another piece LOL. I must say that we don't need much encouragement to eat goodies though. I have posted a photo just to let you see what you girls missed.

I have posted a photo of the finished front cover of my new scrapbook about Our Home. I started working on this last week but due to the holidays I didn't get anything else done to it until today. I love the Boss - o Sizzix letters I used for the title - they are kinda funky I think. I also remounted the Sizzix house and tree onto brown Bazzill cardstock instead of the green I used previously and I like it much better now. I've also started working on the inside pages. We were laughing when I was making it because it is not quite my style of album and the I Love Elsie range is a bit too "doodley" for me but I am determined to use it.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. guess theres no point in asking for a bit of birthday cake then,is there? :-)
    izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new cover and the birthday cake.
    Looking forward to seeing the pages now you have started.
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this cover, great papers and the cake looks delish. mmmmmmmmmmmmcake, I'm hungry now tut!

    ReplyDelete