Friday 29 January 2010

Move Over Delia




The carrot cake turned out so well I ate one of the muffins last night when it was still warm (no patience at all have I?) I made the topping this morning and it's confession time ........................... I've eaten another muffin and three squares today. Totally outrageous I know but it was fab. In my defence DH has also eaten three squares so I don't really feel too bad. Perhaps the recipe should have had one of those government health warnings on it LOL.

Laura has her friend Jenny staying over tonight and they have been practising their dancing steps all evening. I thought at one point the ceiling was coming down. I managed to find an old catsuit of Laura's that no longer fits her so they were both kitted out and they have been dancing their way all over the house.

I have posted another couple of photos of the Bo Bunny album (if you are not bored of
it already).

Off now to put my feet up and have a little bloghop.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous album! I have no will power either when it comes to cakes!

    ReplyDelete