Saturday 16 January 2010

Some Sad News


We just heard today that Jim's Uncle Jack has lost his battle with cancer. Our thoughts and prayers go to his wife Jenny and son Kenneth. I made a sympathy card using my PTI With Sympathy stamp set. I used a C6 white card blank, black bazzill and pistachio bazzill for the card. It was very simple and I've made similar cards before. I love all of the different words in this set but this is my favourite - I hope you like it.

Today I attempted to do some scrapbooking but failed miserably, my heart just wasn't in it. Probably because I was worrying about what Laura was doing. She was out and about with some friends in Clydebank. There was a whole crowd of them including some boys whose behaviour shocked her into saying that she will never go back with them again. I suppose every cloud has a silver lining but I dread to think how bad the behaviour was to make her say that LOL. Perhaps it's best that I remain in blissful ignorance about what went on. The bits that I have heard would make your hair curl and I'm glad she has the sense to see that's not the way to behave.

Catch ya later.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. one quote from my dd might help "mum, please dont ask questions when you know you might not like the answers to them cos you know I wont lie!" :)

    izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must remember that in future LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be glad that Saturday is over. Remember once a mother always a mother no matter what age the child is. I'm glad Laura came back recognising what was best for her - Well done Laura!
    M

    ReplyDelete