Sunday 17 January 2010

Pretty Bird Feeder


Here is a photo of the finished Bird Feeder complete with fat ball. A few days ago I started this project and then decided to modge podge the paper to protect it from the elements. BIG mistake, HUGE mistake! The paper went all bumpy and horrible and it would not flatten out so I had to take it all off and start again. I've used modge podge successfully in the past and I don't know what went wrong this time. I wanted to put some form of protective layer on so I tried the Crafters Companion Spray and Shine and it worked a treat. I hope you like what I've done and my little birds appreciate their posh new dining table.
Fee x

3 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely fab Fee. Lucky birds! Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great final product - loved it.
    Posh birds you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing but the best for my posh birds LOL. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete