Monday 11 January 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Jim, Happy Birthday To Yooooooooo


Thank goodness today has arrived and my hubby has to stop telling everyone that I am three years older than him LOL. Now he has to say two years and twelve days if he is being honest. Here is a picture of his birthday cake complete with candles (fire extinguisher standing by).

We went over to Braehead today to do some shopping and to buy Jim a new shaver. It was so nice to be able to walk around on our own and look at things. We even stopped for a coffee and a hot chocolate with cream of course (absolute bliss).

The twins are 12 tomorrow and Laura and I have been shopping for gifts for them. The gifts are now wrapped and the cards have been written so that Laura can take them to school tomorrow. They are both excited about their birthday especially Sophie who can't stop telling anyone who will listen "Did you know it's my birthday tomorrow"? She almost drove me daft on the way home from school talking about it. Probably because I'm so old now that I want to forget my birthday LOL.

Fee x


No comments:

Post a Comment