Sunday 3 January 2010

Laaaazzy Day


Confession time .......................... I stayed in my jammies all day today! I just couldn't be bothered to get showered and dressed until 8pm. I say dressed but what I really mean is a clean pair of jammies LOL.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow cos I'm scrapping with Val and Sandra YIPPEE. Let's hope that I get my mojo going before lunchtime and then I may have a chance of actually producing something.

I thought I post a photo of my new handbag that Santa brought me. It's already had an airing a couple of times and I love it.

Till tomorrow (and all the crafty news I'll have to report - fingers crossed).

Fee x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag - very posh.
    Looking forward to seeing all the crafting!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh you lucky girl!!! Totally gorgeous radley. My mum got one for Christmas too from her wonderful daughter (me). Going to Dublin next week and there is a Radley outlet there so I may pick up a bargain. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you are making me jealous Dawn - a shop full of Radley bags (my credit card wouldn't be safe LOL).

    ReplyDelete