Sunday 10 January 2010

Early Birthday Celebrations





Val and I had planned to do some crafting but she was not feeling particularly good today so we had to cancel. Hope you feel better soon Val I missed ya hunny.

It's Jim's birthday tomorrow (Monday) so we went over to Tony Roma's at Braehead for dinner to celebrate. Laura's friends Jenny & Sophie will be twelve on Tuesday so we took them with us to celebrate their birthday too. As a surprise I bought two birthday cakes, one for Jim and one for the girls. They were delighted with the surprise and the cake (a Smarties one) tasted pretty fabulous too LOL. The only problem was that I didn't manage to take a photo of Jim blowing out his candles cos they did it together. I've posted a couple of photos of the girls having fun and we'll try to get a photo of the birthday boy tomorrow.
Till tomorrow.
Fee x
PS The muffins tasted great and Laura now wants me to do more baking with her - what have I started?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jim.
    Keep up the good work Fee with the baking - you'll soon be able to leave it all to Laura.

    ReplyDelete