Saturday 30 January 2010

Whoops It's Finished




Today Jim and I scoffed the last four pieces of carrot cake - well someone had to do it LOL. Now that it's finished I don't think I should rush to make it again or I will need to buy bigger jeans.

I started a 12" x 12" layout today using some lovely My Mind's Eye cardstock but hit a bit of a brick wall so I've had to put it aside until tomorrow. I bought an MDF box with handle and dividers at the SECC in October and I hadn't done anything with it ......... until today that is. I've now painted the top, bottom and all the edges inside and out with pink acrylic paint and it is all ready to cover with paper tomorrow. I'm not sure what it is supposed to be used for but I think it's probably meant to be for recipes. I'm thinking that I'll maybe use it as some kind of organiser but I'm not sure what yet. Hopefully it will all become clear tomorrow.
Here are another couple of pages from the Bo Bunny Album (almost finished now promise LOL).

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts Fee and great pics. Hope you post a pic of the carrot cake. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha no pics of the carrot cake this time we were too busy eating it to take a photo LOL. I'll take a photo next time I promise.

    ReplyDelete