Sunday 31 January 2010

An Extremely Productive Day


I was very focussed at the crop today and managed to complete two projects. The first one was the recipe/organiser thingy that I started to paint last night. I covered the box inside and out and then covered the inserts too. The challenge for me was using what is really a baby paper on a project that had nothing to do with babies LOL. I chose My Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Safari Girl Thermography cardstock to cover the box and some embellishments from the same range to decorate it. As you will see from the photo I have decided to use the box as an organiser for my Scor-pal projects. I am very guilty of designing a project and then just scribbling out the instructions in pencil on a piece of scrap paper. This is okay at the time but not so good if I have to make the same thing again 6 months later. Hopefully this little box will change all that and I will be able to find my instructions easily. I know Val will be glad I'm doing this because I drive her nuts all the time when I lose things and then she usually has to look for them LOL.

I did hear one very good piece of news today, probably the first piece of good news that I've heard this year. My friend Margaret is going to become a Gran in August - so congratulations Margaret & John. I was so pleased to hear this especially as the news was quite unexpected.

I'm already looking forward to seeing some new layouts documenting the pregnancy (no pressure).

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the congrats - we're very excited!
    Loved the final showing of the box - it looks great and I'm looking forward to next week's Scor-pal project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrrr Scor-pal project - it's not done yet LOL. I've got a few ideas though so don't panic just yet.

    ReplyDelete