Wednesday 27 January 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy




I unpacked Jim's car today before he started moaning about all my scrapping stuff rattling around in the boot LOL. I also managed to take a few photographs of the Bo Bunny Friends Kit that I made up at the weekend and I hope you like it. The paper is from the Alyssa range and I really love the colours. I used photos of Jenny, Sophie and Laura taken over the past few months. Laura loved it and I'm sure the girls will like it too.

I continued with my clean up campaign and blitzed the kitchen and my bedroom and then took some more photographs for My Home book (while it was clean and tidy LOL). I also have a notion to do some more baking and quite fancy trying to make carrot cake. I've googled a few recipes tonight and I think I have all the ingredients that I need. I'll let you know how successful (or otherwise) I am.
Till tomorrow.

Fee xx

1 comment:

  1. Loved the book and am sure the girls will love it too!
    You are so busy these days your house must be perfect, especially with the smell of baking.

    ReplyDelete