Tuesday 12 January 2010

Domestic Goddess In Training


I caved in and did some more baking with Laura tonight. Chocolate Chip Muffins this time and they are fab. To be honest I think I left them in a few minutes longer than I should have but I sat down to watch tv and forgot about them (that's why I'm in training) LOL.

I had a busy day today washing and ironing then I tackled Laura's room. Not a task for the faint hearted! It is all nice and clean now and she better keep it tidy or she will be in real trouble after all my hard work.

The snow is melting at last and my heather plants are beginning to emerge from underneath. I can't believe that it is still blooming in January.

I am going to try to do some crafting tomorrow cos I feel I haven't been able to do anything for ages and I deserve a little "me" time I think.

Till tomorrow.



Fee x

2 comments:

  1. Still Baking - well done!
    The cleaning of Laura's room should burn up the calories from the yummy cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmchocolate chip muffins droooooooooooooolllllllllll.

    ReplyDelete