Thursday 21 January 2010

One More Sleep - Yippee

Sorry folks but life overtook me again and I've been very busy this week. So busy that I haven't had a chance to blog or do many of the things that I should have done.

I'm so excited cos we (the girls !!!) are going away tomorrow for the weekend. Unfortunately I haven't got a thing ready and I'm in the process of washing and ironing as I type this. We are going to scrap all weekend so I don't really need anything dressy so it will be jeans and jumpers I think. It looks like we might get some snow too so I'd better pack the thermal vests and knickers as well LOL. I hope we get plenty of scrapping done.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the "girls" label!
    Great weekend was had by all so thanks also to the organizers and all who took part to make it fab.

    ReplyDelete