Monday 25 January 2010

Back to Reality





Well I'm back from a fabulous weekend at South Littleton. The accommodation was fantastic and the scrap room is out of this world. We all left wishing we had a scrap room like that LOL. Our hosts Hazel and David could not have done any more for us and ensured that everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks to Izzy, Margaret, Roberta, Sandra and Val for the fun and laughter we shared. I'm looking forward to our next visit already so roll on October. Anyone who fancies a scrapping holiday in rural Perthshire would be mad not to check it out at http://www.southlittleton.co.uk/

I did actually manage to do some scrapping and I will share some of my projects on the blog this week but I'll have to photograph them first. In the meantime here are some photos of the girls working hard.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing what you did! I only remember one lo - the one with all the flowers!- and you printing off LOADS of photos!!! ;) But then, perhaps I was concentrating too much and missed them all LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos and I agree totally with all you said about the accomodation and the fun we had. It was all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks fab! So glad you had a good time. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I managed to do 3 x 12" x 12" layouts, four pages of my 8" x 8" Home Book and I put all the photos, rubons and embellies on my Bo Bunny Friends Book. Not too bad for a couple of days eh? Don't know if you were concentrating too much Izzy or maybe you missed it cos you were talking too much LOL.

    ReplyDelete