Thursday 25 February 2010

Beautiful Flowers


You may remember me saying that I helped my friend Sandra and her work colleague (Janice) to make a scrapbook for her daughters 18th birthday. They did extremely well considering the time they had to do it and I made a few pages to help out. This fabulous bouquet of flowers were given to me as a thank you and I was absolutely delighted. All my friends know that I love fresh flowers and they are the one gift that will always be happy to receive. This bouquet was from Jade Flowers at the Hilton Hotel and it was very unusual as it was wrapped in black paper and raffia - very posh LOL.

Today I didn't get very far as it was snowing heavily all day and the roads are treacherous. I had problems reversing the car out of the drive then I got stuck in the car park when I went to the bank so I decided to stay home for the rest of the day. Laura didn't get to the Youth Club either and she wasn't very pleased about that but I really didn't want to take the car out again. Thankfully it seems to be turning to rain now so fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a better day.

If I can get my washing and ironing up to date tonight I hope to do some crafting tomorrow (cos I'm having withdrawal symptoms).

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely to get a "Thank You" gift of flowers - especially when the weather is so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fee, sorry I've not been about much. Gorgeous flowers, I adore them too. It's so nice to receive them and especially as a 'thank you'. The weather is just hellish just now, hopefully it will clear up soon. Hope you are well. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your snow has gone now! What beautiful flowers and a lovely thought x

    ReplyDelete