Thursday 11 February 2010

Look What I Found


I was looking through one of my scrapbooks today and came across this layout that I did about 2 years ago. I loved it then and I love it now. The papers, acetate and rub ons are by Autumn Leaves (I think) and I stamped the word MEMORIES using another stamp set by Autumn Leaves. The flower is from Prima and I think the pin was Heidi Grace.

I've been busy baking tonight and have two fruit loaves waiting for Jim to taste when he comes in from work at 12.30am. Let's hope they pass the test LOL.
Till tomorrow.

Fee x
PS Don't forget to leave a comment on Wednesday's post to enter into the Blog Candy Giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. Like the page, good colours, adornments and font. Laura has certainly become more grown-up since then (so has Jim!!!).

    ReplyDelete