Tuesday 9 February 2010

More Love Elsie Pages


Here is another page from the book showing our extremely comfortable sofa and Jim's chair (the boss LOL) in our Family Room. I laughed when I noticed who was on tv when I took this photo - none other than the King of the Jungle himself - Gino D' Acampo when he was on Loose Women. I love this room and we spend more time in there than in the lounge. The little cream cushion on the sofa was given to me as part of my birthday present this year from Laura. It's from the Me to You collection and I have bought her several snowglobes, teddies, photo frames etc. from the range. We also have the Wii, a desk, laptop and printer in there so it caters for most of our activities. I'm using the Jack and Abby range of papers and embellishments from Love Elsie and I've had these for absolutely ages. They are a bit different to my normal style as they are a bit funky. Well you can't say that I don't try to work outwith my comfort zone and I do love the rub ons. The little houses are cut from canvas paper from the same range.
I had a bit of a lazy day today and didn't really get much done at home. I did do some shopping but only because my fridge was beginning to look like old Mother Hubbard's cupboard - bare! Anyway that is all changed now and I can hardly close the door for food.
Roll on tomorrow.
Fee x

1 comment:

  1. Very much a "getting to know you" item. I enjoyed imagining you relaxing in that room.
    The scrapbook page looked good.

    ReplyDelete