Monday 8 February 2010

Just Hanging Around ............ Waiting



I waited in all day today for Scottish Hydroelectric to come and check my central heating system. They said that they couldn't give me a time but that the Engineer would be with me between 8.30am and 5.00pm. Can you guess when he arrived? Well it wasn't until 6.00pm! I feel it was a bit of a wasted day hanging about the house just waiting Grrrrr.

Okay rant over and on the plus side I did manage to do a bit of tidying up in my craft room. It was well overdue for a bit of sort out and although it isn't completely sorted, it is a lot better than it was.

Here are a couple of pages from my New Home book that I finished off today - I hope you like them. I hate my handwriting on any layout and I may well change this to rub-ons or even type the address - the jury is still out on that one.

Till tomorrow.

Fee x

1 comment:

  1. At least you have something to show for wasted day. You put me to shame, I have started to clear up my craft room but unfortunately it is such a big job that every time I clear a space I cover it up with more to tidy.
    I like your pages.

    ReplyDelete