Tuesday 16 February 2010

A Little Help For My Friend


I spent this afternoon with my friend Sandra (Hill) to help one of her work colleagues to make a 12 " x 12" scrapbook for her daughters 21st birthday. I did as much as I could by cropping photos and helping them to select papers and embellishments from their stash to use on the layouts. No doubt they are still working away on it as I type this. I did take some photos home with me and I said I would do a couple of pages of the album for her over the next couple of days.
I've posted another page from Laura's Bo Bunny friends album. These photos were taken during the September weekend last year when Jim, Laura, Jenny and I went out for the day and ended up in Oban. The girls couldn't resist trying on sunglasses and eating slush puppies even though it was raining outside LOL.
Till later.
Fee x

1 comment: