Saturday 27 February 2010

My Pal Val ..................


is back YIPPEE! It was great to spend some time this afternoon catching up (and eating pancakes). I did manage to do a layout while we were chatting and I was determined to use Val's new Martha Stewart Deep Edger Half Fan Punch. I've got the Lattice Heart one and I've used it on a couple of layouts but the great thing about this one is that you can use it to create a 360 degree flower shape. It did take a few tries to get it lined up properly but I did it in the end and I must say it is a lovely punch done either way. The supplies I used are by Bo Bunny and the papers are Organic Marigold and Chocolate Dot. The photo is one of those rare ones of Jim and I together LOL.

Tomorrow I'm cropping with some friends and I'm really looking forward to it. I really need to sort out some more photos tonight (if I can get myself off the sofa). I also found some Bo Bunny We R Family papers and stickers that I would like to use on a little album so I've got plenty to work with. Let's just hope I have the mojo to do something other than chat.
Catch ya later.

Fee x

No comments:

Post a Comment